Organised by Chapter Zero France in collaboration with AMF (Autorité des marchés financiers), AXA, Deloitte, Legal&General Investment Management and SCOR.
- The 4 components of TCFD (governance, strategy, risk management and metrics/targets) are often treated separately while they are meant to be the 4 facets of the same representation and to be fully consistent.
- Scenario analysis is a powerful baseline for a fruitful dialogue between the management and the board: beyond the reporting, what is interesting for the board are the implications and the way to make the company’s business more resilient.
- The TCFD is not just a ‘conversation tool’, it is already an ‘investment tool’, which means Investors are eagerly looking for transition plan and hence to re-allocate capital.
A one-pager summary of the session by ShARE is available for Chapter Zero France members. If interested, please contact us.
- AMF (Autorité des marchés financiers) – Julie Ansidei, Head of Strategy and Sustainable Finance, Secretary to the Executive Committee
- AXA – Sylvain Vanston, Group Head of Climate Change & Biodiversity; Member, Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures
- SCOR – Michele Lacroix, Head of Group Investment Risk & Sustainability; former chair of the EFRAG Lab project task force on climate disclosures; Chair of the Project Task Force on Climate-Related Reporting at EFRAG; member of the Technical Expert Group on Sustainable Finance at the European Commission
- Legal&General Investment Management – Meryam Omi, Head of Sustainability & Responsible Investment Strategy
- Deloitte – Eric Dugelay, Partner Sustainability Services; Member, Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures