Organised by INSEAD Corporate Governance Centre and Chapter Zero France, in collaboration with Heidrick & Struggles.
- Main takeaways of the session coming soon.
A one-pager summary of the session is available for Chapter Zero France members. If interested, please contact us.
- Ieda Gomes Yell – Independent Director; Senior Visiting Research Fellow, Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
- Sir Peter Gershon – former Chairman, National Grid Group; trustee, The Sutton Trust and the Education Endowment Fund; board member, The Investor Forum.
- Caroline Le Meaux – Global Head of ESG research, Engagement and Voting, Amundi
- Alice Breeden – Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
- Ron Soonieus – Senior Advisor, Boston Consulting Group; Director in Residence, INSEAD Corporate Governance Center
- Pierre Sidem – Founder, RSE DataNews