Organised by Chapter Zero France in collaboration with Chapter Zero UK, Commonwealth Climate and Law Initiative, and Chapter Zero International (previously Climate Governance Initiative).
- Boards of Directors must make sure they get ahead of the curve on climate related regulation.
- Legal disclosures and obligations on climate aren't an ancillary subject, these are core to the work of the board.
- The role of the Chair of the Board is particularly decisive, where she/he can make a difference through board composition and culture.
If you wish to read the Press Release on the report, or the report "Primer on Climate Change: Directors’ Duties and Disclosure Obligations", you can access both on this link.
- Ellie Mulholland – Director, Commonwealth Climate and Law Initiative
- Mirza Baig – Global Head of ESG Research and Stewardship, Aviva Investors
- Karina Litvack – Non-Executive Board Director, Eni S.p.A.
- Gillian Karran-Cumberlege – Board and Steering Committee Member, Chapter Zero UK
- Robert Abbott – Board Member, Chapter Zero France