A View for NEDs on 2022-23 EU & US Climate Policies
This webinar is organized by Chapter Zero Brussels, a sister oranisation of Chapter Zero France member of the Climate Governance Initiative network.
Please join us for this international event featuring prominent government officials from Brussels and Washington who will address European and American strategies for achieving Climate goals.
Guest panelists will discuss the aspirations, challenges and “speedbumps” on the road to meeting global climate objectives.
This session will be of particular interest to NED’s who want to better understand the policy frameworks that will inform their work in developing and deploying a Climate Governance approach at the Board of Director Level.
The webinar will be held in English language from 5pm-6.30pm CEST on Wednesday 4 May.
- Maria Pierdicchi, President, Nedcommunity
- Silvia Stefini, Steering Committee Chair, Chapter Zero Italy
- Cédric Brusselmans, Steering Committee Chair, Chapter Zero Brussels
- Friso van der Oord, US Climate Initiative, hosted by National Assoc. of Corporate Directors
- Jaap Winter, Partner at Phyleon leadership & governance; Advisory Board, Chapter Zero Brussels
- Merribel Ayres, Founder, Lighthouse Consulting Group; Steering Committee, Chapter Zero Italy
- Clara de la Torre, Deputy Director General of the Directorate General for Climate Action, European Commission
- Joseph Goffman, Principal Deputy Assist. Administrator, Office of Air & Radiation, US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA),